Welcome to the world of psychic energy empowerment!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spiritual monthly Flow: Cycle aligned with New Moon or Full Moon?

WomanMoon1 

Each of any of the moon phases has a specific quality and an energetic level.  

Women have DEEP connection with the moon.
In my spiritual practice I noticed that every time there is a very powerful Cosmic event my moon cycle will do whatever it takes to align with this powerful event.
This time my monthly flow waited for the New Moon in Aquarius (supermoon -Jan 2014) where I felt there was a battle between the dark and the light/ good and evil. Usually the energies of the Full Moon are more intense where New Moons are more subtle energy wise.

However sometimes New Moons can be very powerful and felt more profound. As my lunar cycle was late, (3 weeks) I asked Spirit what could be the reason, as I knew I was not pregnant. I have had a different experience (very powerful) in Summer of 2012 where Venus Planet was making big waves in the Cosmic arena, so a lot of women were impregnated with the Spirit and in particular with the idea of giving birth to ‘new self’ and Mother Earth.  

At the time I was still going insane because I didn’t know what was happening to my body, and after numerous ‘forcing the answer’ I gave up.
And when you give up, the answer usually comes, right? It happened that I was at this large spiritual conference and a lot of women included shaman women, medicine women, psychics went through a very similar experience around this time.

 In 2013 we gave birth to a new Spirit and helped our beloved planet Earth to give birth to itself although at times it feels like the planet is dying, due to so many abuses, toxins, pollution. Anyway this time when I asked Spirit what is happening to my body, I got an answer that was immediate, as I was not forcing the answer.

By the way if you need an answer from Spirit keep yourself cool and let go of the idea of getting the answer ‘right now’. It will not happen. You have to let go of the urgency of getting it.   So the answer was to allow and embrace my femininity with New Beginnings.

Everything in divine timing. So I did. Just a few hours after the Moon turned NEW in Aquarius I got my moon flow! Celebration! :-) When a woman is menstruating her psychic powers and Intuition are heighten. Honor this time where energies are amplified.

Men who have their feminine side well developed (talking about intuitive, spiritual, intuition qualities in men) have also their cycle that is to be honored. So lovely women honor your awesome men and respect their moods. Women who are very in tune with the moon cycles are usually healers, medicine women, psychics, shamans, and wisdom keepers.  

Women who have their cycle aligned with the full moon (Red Moon) their focus is not teaching other women how to give birth but focus on empowering women to get in touch with their intuition and develop wisdom and self awareness.  
Women who have their cycle aligned with New Moons (White Moon) are more focused on family, nurturing, home and perhaps giving birth to the self.   Miranda Gray in her book Red Moon says: “A woman with the White Moon cycle, bleeding with the dark (new) Moon, becomes linked to the deepest levels of her awareness, reminding her that there exists more than just the world she sees, because she is the carrier of the seed of life.

A woman with a Red Moon cycle, bleeding with the full moon, brings the energies and mysteries of her inner darkness out into the world around her as a gift and an offering of the depths of her learning.”   Trying to translate from Spirit language to English: most of all are aware of “the Shift” (mass awakening). In my case, the energies of the Shift are very present and where before as my lunar cycle was aligned with the Full Moon now is aligned with the New Moon.

I have noticed that my focus in also changing: from many to the local community. I am more active in the local community then before.   Also I feel that the poles (earth, sun, cosmic poles) are already settling into the shift and what was North becomes South and what is South becomes North, if this makes any psychic sense…. It is very interesting to observe where this is going.

The body has intelligence and once we are aligned with the moon phases we gain a very profound awareness and wisdom… LOVE IT!  

If you are a woman and read this what is your lunar cycle aligned with: New or Full Moon?

Something to ponder upon…
Moon Blessings,
Lilly Natures Blessings 

To receive Moon Transmissions make sure you join our newsletters.  

Related Articles: Pregnancy - Rebirth: Evolution of Consciousness 

May we suggest:
Healing and Spiritual Counseling Services Love Yourself Meditation Awaken Meditation Chakra System Orgone Pendant
Healing and Spiritual Counseling Services
   
Intuition Orgone Pendant
   
Healing, Manifestation, Awakening Meditation
   
Chakra System Orgone Pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment