Welcome to the world of psychic energy empowerment!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Seraphinite ~ Higher Vibrational feminine qualities

Seraphinite

Seraphinite is among the most powerful of stones for bringing into alignment the I AM column of the spinal cord. It is both centering and energizing at the same time, and its beautiful green shades show how well it is suited to the heart chakra.

Seraphinite stands alone as the premier healing stone of this age. It is the tool most suited to bringing the body into line with Light energy.

Seraphinite's energy is feminine in tone, and it can help one experience a greater awareness of the Divine Feminine.

It is found only in the Lake Baikal region of Siberia.

I found one amongst my gemstones that I have in a Bowl, It spoke to me today- "you need me I am seraphine" I picked it up and put it in my pyramid to charge with the giant lemurian seeds I have, when I picked it up again I could feel t was nicely buzzing in my hand -happy! I held it to the light and saw a complete rainbow on one of the sides, It looks like angel wings to me 'what a happy seraphine' -I thought, it smiled the only way it could--through me:)



More about this Special stone and its Time

Seraphinite is one of the Angel Crystals. The deep green of this stone is Chlorite which is extremely healing (sometimes seen in Clear Quartz Crystals). There are silver "fronds", like a fern has, throughout this crystal that flash the most brilliant color. It is not only a beautiful crystal but also a very special one energetically.

Seraphinite encourages contact with the highest order of angels during meditation. Placed on the Crown Chakra, it will align all the Chakras in the body. Used over the Heart Chakra, it provides protection as well as allows you to send out the unconditional love that is there. Seraphinite helps you to see your life clearly and provides an accurate understanding of what your life actually is as well as what needs to be done to change things to provide you with peace and happiness. Seraphinite's healing properties will be best utilized if you wear or carry this crystal.


The renewal of life. Green is the color of physical healing, and seraphinite's color, so dark it's almost black, adds the element of grounding.

The color silver is almost white, which symbolizes spirit, the flow of nonphysical energy. Thus, in seraphinite we see the idea of a physical entity infused with the light of spirit.

This is in many ways the essence of healing. At its most fundamental level, it consists of infusing the being with vibrational energy.

Seraphinite is believed to cause old patterns of disease or imbalance to fall away. This creates a space for new patterns of well-being to form. In order to meditate with seraphinite for this purpose,

I suggest looking with slightly unfocused eyes at the pattern in your stone, then closing your eyes and imagining the pattern dissolving. Then, turn the stone over and look at the pattern on the other side. See it as a pattern of healing and balance and imagine this pattern infusing your being.

Seraphinite, with its earthy green color, helps those who feel alienated from their physical bodies to appreciate the wonder of physical form. This active appreciation allows more light to infuse physicality.

Green is the traditional color of the heart chakra, but seraphinite can be placed on any part of the body where balance is needed. As you meditate with it, imagine silver light feathering its way through you and visualize your body in perfect health.

2 comments:

  1. I feel everything with this stone the same way:) - Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across this stone by accident, lets just say it picked me! I researched information about it and read of it being the "Angels Crystal". I work with angel card readings and love elementals like fairies and nature spirits. This stone so connects with that. But I love it's healing properties. I was married to a violent man and tho divorced many years, his damage has been far reaching into my life. This stone picked me because it knows I need healing on a high level. I bought it as a ring form and the moment I put it on I have had a "buzzy" feeling all through my body. It can "heal" all it likes. I will take it all on. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete