Welcome to the world of psychic energy empowerment!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

OM (AUM) Orgone Pendant/Amulet


ॐ OM represents the source of all light, wisdom and LOVE ॐ



OM (AUM) the sacred syllable, the universal syllable, the basis of all sounds, containing all other sounds.



OM is not a word, it is an intonation, which, like music, transcends the barriers of age, race, culture, species. It is not only a mantra it is a prayer itself, a very powerful one.


OM (AUM) orgone pendant (necklace) is a powerful orgone (life energy) blessing designed to help:

* bring calmness and peace to the wearer

* increase spiritual powers

* evolve and expand the physical, emotional, mental, spiritual aspects of life

* open the gates to unknown mysteries

* bring good luck and prosperity prosperity

* protect the wearer against negative energy, dissipate fearfulness, increase vitality

* empower self, enhancing wisdom to deeper understanding esoteric knowledge

* enhances positivity and self acceptance

* increases intuition and psychic awareness

* accelerate the transfer of knowledge from spiritual beings

* promote will power and success


The combination of high quality gemstones, crystals and sacred seeds used in this pendant help stimulate the actualization of the mystic in self, facilitating transfer of information and wisdom via "knowingness".

The vibration of the pendant will help one to travel deep within reaching into the spiritual realms beyond words. The sacred tree seeds chosed for the pendant have the power to attract good fortune and abundance and ward off evil spirits.

The Solffegio frequencies including 528 - Love frequency, infused in this pendant help dissolve psychic blocks at cellular level, non beneficial frequencies, memories and suggestions, readjusting them, opening you up to receive healing.
The water used for the pendant is a combination of strongly charged and holy blessed waters from around the world keeping the frequencies of pendant active always.


The exotic elixirs are in harmony with high vibrational orgone -- there is a natural synergy created between the 2 forces that cut through illusions and expedite our growth cycles. We recommend the blue lotus Lily elixir in addition to wearing the pendant.



When mantra OM is chanted, one attunes to the energies of the cosmos, from sub-atomic to the universal, from the most dense to the most divine.



What people have to say about OM (AUM) orgone pendant


"Hi Lilly,
I cannot thank you enough for the OM pendant ! It resonates with my soul! I know for a fact that your orgone creations are the result of this dramatic change, not only in my mother's health but the energy in our home. Your loving guidance and powerful orgone creates miracles! My deepest love to you, Angela"

OMG OM WOW!!! "Hi Lilly I received MY OM pendant and it is awesome! I felt the energy the moment I touched it, in my head first, then in the chest. I have 6 of your creations and this is the most powerful for me. I feeling the energy as I am sending you this.
I have read emails from your customers about a smell, well now I can say ahhh the smell--very nice. Lilly sometimes words can not express how grateful I am the day I met you THANK you for sharing you with me. I feel blessed knowing you this way( by emails ) I can only imagine how the people who really know you feel. Much love and joy to you and yours. Lisa"


$135 (including s&h anywhere in the world)





for express shipping or other form of payment please

No comments:

Post a Comment