Welcome to the world of psychic energy empowerment!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

3 Moon Blessings

Have you ever monitored your thoughts? If so what was your first thought in 2011?

My first thought/intention for 2011 was… LOVE! I was surprised as my mind went blank for a few seconds… I expected more wishes and intentions to come out my mind’s sleeves… So I let myself drifted away in these vibrations as I was gently "getting it" into deeper levels : if there is love there is everything…

So… Love to you in this New Year!

Join in me for the next 3 moon transmissions on

Jan 4th, 2011

Jan 19, 2011

and Feb 3rd 2011

Number 3- magical powerful number! Try to stay open to the set of 3 blessings and I promise you will experience more power, authentic knowledge and a huge transformation.


YOUR PART

On these specific days focus on what I am suggesting:

We’ll be working with the powers of the new moon on Jan 4th in planting seeds for 2011 for wealth (including spiritual wealth) and wisdom.

Jan 19 will be invoking the powers of the full Moon for Love and Relationships and on Feb 3rd will be bringing our awareness to health and healing powers.

When you will receive a Moon blessing you will feel more energy, you will be able to feel the transformation and messages of wisdom will start saturating your consciousness.

January 4th, 2011 at 4:44pm PST. Sit in silence and receive. There is tremendous power in Silence! Remember to bring your awareness to your wealth and wisdom. The results can be miraculous if you invite your full awareness… Lit a candle, burn incense, and open up to this special transmission. As you transform your vibrations you will also be able to make a massive difference in people’s lives… Awww I already feel the power! Will love to hear of your success!

Lets plant the seeds for 2011!

Jan 4th 2011, 4:44 pm PST!

See you in the ethers!

Moon Blessings

~ Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment