Welcome to the world of psychic energy empowerment!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Grow Angel Wings from your Spiritual Heart

Thank God for the Ministry of Angels and Spirit Guides! Every time I ask for assistance they rush to help me, delivering tons of “goodness”. On the last moon transmission I invoked them as usual. This time however they shone their magnificence stronger than ever. I have found myself crying, with tears rolling down my cheeks as their energy was so pure! They have empowered us and if you were present at the time of the transmission and felt it, you know what I am talking about. Two days after the moon transmission their magnificent energy was vibrating really high!!!

Along with the empowerments they have gifted us with, they also showed me a dynamic heart meditation to sprout wings from the heart center in order to connect with your angel. I demonstrate it in the video below. Enjoy it!




Angel Blessings,
Lilly
PS: More info on Moon Transmissions - if you want to receive them sign up our newsletter here:

No comments:

Post a Comment